[PD-dev] pd-devel code structure meeting on IRC

mescalinum at gmail.com mescalinum at gmail.com
Mon Feb 9 00:26:21 CET 2009

I've done a bit of Googling.

I found this site to get an overview of timezones: (in order to pick a
time "so that no one has to be up during the middle of the night" they say)
http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/meetingtime.html?month=2&day=10&year=2009&pa=37&pa=64&pa=75&pa=136&pa=179&pa=215

this other web tool for picking up date/time

http://www.when2meet.com/?13815-7rkBF

with the meeting happening any day at february, at any time.
you can choose your username and password, and then state your availability

remember to put the time in UTC time!