[PD-dev] pow~ in Cyclone [was: Re: stripping down Pd-extended's default libs]

Mathieu Bouchard matju at artengine.ca
Fri Feb 20 10:22:03 CET 2009

On Wed, 18 Feb 2009, Matt Barber wrote:
> On Wed, Feb 18, 2009 at 1:55 PM, Mathieu Bouchard <matju at artengine.ca> wrote:
>> On Wed, 18 Feb 2009, Martin Peach wrote:
>>> Or else why not just call every pd object "object"
>> the chicken language:
>>  http://plif.courageunfettered.com/archive/wc072.gif
> Chicken put to use
> http://isotropic.org/papers/chicken.pdf

Actually, I should've replied with this instead:

   http://www.literaberinto.com/vueltamundo/bibliotecaborges.htm

also available in English as:

   http://jubal.westnet.com/hyperdiscordia/library_of_babel.html

I dare anyone of you to find the amount of information (Shannon's theory)
in that library considering 1312000 characters per book (let's say
exactly) and neglecting the book titles, if the books are placed purely
randomly (apparently, they aren't completely, in that story).