[PD-dev] pow~ in Cyclone [was: Re: stripping down Pd-extended's default libs]

Mathieu Bouchard matju at artengine.ca
Mon Feb 23 14:05:16 CET 2009

On Mon, 23 Feb 2009, Andy Farnell wrote:

> We need Pd core to grow and colonise its surrounding libraries,
> subsuming a few parts from time to time rather than getting hemmed in by
> them, always existing in competition with them.

colonise?... but what about the assimilation policy? forbid the externals
from going to school in their own language, negate the existence of their
culture, implement a mock-democracy by gerrymandering them into
submission, if the parliament has any real power at all (?), and if they
start to rebel, then burn down their farms, churches and towns. why not?

lots of interesting topics to think about.

(PS: what's that metaphor about? i don't get it)