[PD-dev] Proposals for object categories

João Pais jmmmpais at googlemail.com
Wed Feb 25 11:35:24 CET 2009

just a couple fast general comments (must leave in 15m):

- how about 3 (?) general categories, where everything else is organised?
It might be easier to keep everything in mind.
   - glue/control
   - singal/audio
   - GUI
(probably there are more main categories?)

- maybe it's time easier to make a puredata.org page for this? and open it
to the main list?

will try to give concrete comments later.

--
Friedenstr. 58
10249 Berlin (Deutschland)