[PD-dev] Proposals for object categories

Miller Puckette mpuckett at imusic1.ucsd.edu
Sat Feb 28 16:28:45 CET 2009

I'd suggest simply adding a commemnt like "tags: os midi oscillator" -
then we can just "grep tags: ../5.doc/*.pd | grep -i midi" to quickly
get a list of relevant patches.  It would also help to work up a list of
commonly used tags so new help patches can re-use existing ones where
possible - for instance, either "signal" or "tilde" or "~" but not chosen
at random from the three :)

cheers
Miller