[PD-dev] [PD] Pd/GEM and camera for tracking

Loic Kessous loic.kessous at gmail.com
Thu Mar 5 18:47:32 CET 2009

this two works for me on pd on os X (but infortunetly not yet on linux
with pd although that I can get them working with coriander)
  ieee camera:
point grey research FL2-08S2C (http://www.ptgrey.com/products/flea2/)

http://www.baumeroptronic.com/1.2588.0.html

and with the optic part ther is also this:
http://www.baumeroptronic.com/1.2191.0.html

by the way, baumer has also this gigabyte ethernet camera:
http://www.baumeroptronic.com/260.html?&L=1

do someone already tried to use them?

++
loic
----

On Mar 5, 2009, at 6:09 PM, Jack wrote:

> Hello list,
>
> I'm looking for a good camera (FireWire or USB) working on MacOSX
> with Pd and GEM.
> This camera will be used to track people in a closed space with
> lights.
> Do you know a good model for this application (industrial camera ?) ?
> Thanx.
> ++
>
> Jack

Loic Kessous

Université Pierre et Marie Curie
Institut des Systèmes Intelligents et de Robotique
CNRS UMR 7222
Boite Courrier : 173

4 Place Jussieu
75252 Paris Cedex 05, FRANCE