[PD-dev] UTF-8 for pd-devel (again)

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at eds.org
Fri Mar 20 18:39:06 CET 2009

I wonder what the best approach is to getting it included.  I also
think its a very valuable contribution.  I think we need to first get
the Tcl/Tk only changes done, since that was the mandate of the pd-
devel 0.41 effort.  Then once Miller has accepted those changes, then
we can start with the C modifications there.  So how to proceed next,
I think is based on how eager you are, Bryan, to getting this in a
regular build.

One option is making a pd-devel-utf8 branch, another is posting these
patches to the patch tracker and waiting for Miller to make his next
update with the Pd-devel Tcl-Tk code.

Maybe we can get Miller to chime in on this topic.

.hc