[PD-dev] threads stop executing after 238 executions??

B. Bogart ben at ekran.org
Wed Mar 25 19:30:30 CET 2009

Hey all,

After doing some testing on my gphoto code I realized that the patch
would only run for exactly 238 runs. After that pthread_create() refuses
to create another thread (returns 11).

I even pared down the thread to do nothing but sending out a bang and
exiting the thread. (attached)

I'm exiting the thread, the thread is not even allocating any memory,
why does it stop?

I realized I did not enable threading when compiling PD, and now I don't
see that option at all in configure. Do I have to use the svn PD
version? I'm currently using Millers .40-2.

Any tips appreciated.

Thanks,
B. Bogart