[PD-dev] SOLVED: threads stop executing after 238 executions??

B. Bogart ben at ekran.org
Thu Mar 26 18:54:09 CET 2009

It seems that the default thread attributes are joinable.

Since I want detached threads I had to manually set the attribute!

I'm testing with a camera now, but my test code in C, and PD external
without the gphoto calls got to 6000 iterations fine.

Mathieu, thanks for making me re-read the pthread_join stuff!

If this test is successful I'll commit these changes.

.b.