[PD-dev] autotools for pd-devel

Mike McGonagle mjmogo at gmail.com
Sat Mar 28 02:55:58 CET 2009

http://puredata.info/dev/

>From this page, you will notice that the first sublink to appear under
'developers' is 'cvs'. I don't remember exactly when the switch was
made, but it seems more than six months has passed, and while there is
information about the SVN stuff, it is under a page marked CVS. Just a
little confusing. Maybe the main link should be changed to read
"Repository", instead.

http://puredata.info/docs/developer/CodeGuidelines

Under this page, it talks a lot about using CVS, and it appears that
the instructions there tell you about the old system. How does this
compare with what you did today?

Hans, I would be very happy to help edit these things, I just don't
want to step on someone else's toes, and "rewrite" their stuff, or
delete something that should be there.

Let me know, thanks,

Mike

--

Isaac Asimov  - "I do not fear computers. I fear the lack of them."