[PD-dev] [ pure-data-Bugs-1728414 ] [keyup] doesn't catch escape key ([key] does)

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Wed Apr 8 06:59:18 CEST 2009

Bugs item #1728414, was opened at 2007-05-30 11:52
Message generated for change (Comment added) made by eighthave
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=478070&aid=1728414&group_id=55736

not just the latest update.
Category: puredata
Group: v0.40.2

Initial Comment:
Tested only on Windows XP

[key] does output a 27 when the Escape key is pressed, but [keydown] does not output anything when the Escape key is released.

Possibly related with the [keyname] bug I just submitted??

Date: 2009-04-08 00:59

Message:
the patch that fixed this bug is open and assigned to Miller, so it makes
sense to keep this bug report closed, IMHO.

Comment By: Matteo Sisti Sette (sistisette)