[PD-dev] grill svn:externals and anonymous access

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at eds.org
Sun Apr 12 03:53:45 CEST 2009

Hey Thomas and fans of svn:externals,

If you are going to add an svn:external to the pure-data repository,
make sure there is anonymous access.  Can we  at least agree on that?
Currently, running a "svn up" in pure-data/trunk/externals prompts me
for a password which I don't have:

Fetching external item into 'grill/wmangle'
Authentication realm: <https://svn.grrrr.org:443> Subversion repository
Password for 'hans':

Terrorism is not an enemy.  It cannot be defeated.  It's a tactic.
expect we're going to win that war.  We're not going to win the war on
terrorism.        - retired U.S. Army general, William Odom