[PD-dev] [ pure-data-Bugs-1721409 ] rlshift~-help file for lrshift~ external

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Tue Apr 14 06:05:02 CEST 2009

Bugs item #1721409, was opened at 2007-05-18 11:55
Message generated for change (Comment added) made by eighthave
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=478070&aid=1721409&group_id=55736

not just the latest update.
>Category: puredata
>Group: v0.41.0

Initial Comment:
Another Pd-0.39.2-extended-rc2 bug, but it's just a name thing. I submitted a file with the renamed help file, I hope that helps!

I'm trying to get dilligent about reporting things that I notice on random inspections for other things (this time trying to find xsample).

Date: 2009-04-14 00:05

Message:
renamed in Pd-extended 0.41 branch.