[PD-dev] [ pure-data-Bugs-1732313 ] Pd extended.app shows extra process in dock

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Tue Apr 14 06:05:49 CEST 2009

Bugs item #1732313, was opened at 2007-06-06 15:20
Message generated for change (Comment added) made by eighthave
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=478070&aid=1732313&group_id=55736

not just the latest update.
Category: pd-extended
Group: v0.40.2

Initial Comment:
An anonymously-iconed "pd" application shows up alongside the usual Pd.app in the dock when Pd-Extended is running.  Don't know when this started; it definitely hasn't always happened.

This is on both my PPC and Intel mac using 0.40 autobuilds; not sure if it occurs in 392RC2 as well.

Date: 2009-04-14 00:05

Message:
I think this little icon is here to stay so I am going to close this bug
report for now.

Comment By: stffn (stffn)