[PD-dev] [ pure-data-Bugs-1993902 ] application crash on opening select help

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Wed Apr 15 23:17:30 CEST 2009

Bugs item #1993902, was opened at 2008-06-14 09:50
Message generated for change (Comment added) made by eighthave
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=478070&aid=1993902&group_id=55736

not just the latest update.
Category: pd-extended
Group: None

Initial Comment:
Using a windows vista laptop system with pd extended 40.3 rc1
The application immediately crashes when opening the select object help patch. I am not able to reproduce the crash with any other help patches so far.
Nick Burge.