[PD-dev] library finding it's own path?

IOhannes m zmölnig zmoelnig at iem.at
Thu Apr 23 16:19:47 CEST 2009

Martin Peach wrote:

> Have a look at the source for [mrpeach/which] in svn. I took some code
> from Pd internals and it calls some more, but maybe not _way_ too much.

thanks for the hints, but this is even more "ugly" (no harm intended)
than what i already have. i really want to be agnostic about which
extension the library has (just image miller adds a new extension; or
hans removes .l_i386 from PdX and i will actually find the wrong binary)

i currently create a fake instance of myself and check the c_externdir
in this object..

fsa
IOhannes