[PD-dev] [ pure-data-Bugs-2787792 ] "hide object name" option not working on arrays

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Wed May 6 22:13:08 CEST 2009

Bugs item #2787792, was opened at 2009-05-06 07:10
Message generated for change (Comment added) made by eighthave
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=478070&aid=2787792&group_id=55736

not just the latest update.
>Category: puredata
>Group: v0.42

Initial Comment:
- on Pd extended 0.40.3 and latest autobuild versions
- OS X and WIn XP

Date: 2009-05-06 16:13

Message:
Confirmed on Debian/Etch and Mac OS X 10.5.6/Intel using Pd-0.42-4.

Basically, if I set "hide object name and arguments" on an array, it will
not make the text disappear, but the setting will stay set.  If I save and
reopen, the setting gets unset.

Comment By: Hans-Christoph Steiner (eighthave)
Date: 2009-05-06 16:04

Message:

An example patch is always very helpful, especially if it triggers the
problem every time that it is run.  Ideally the example patch would have
only enough objects to cause the problem, but nothing else.