[PD-dev] [ pure-data-Bugs-2630421 ] [model foobar.obj] crashes when no gemwin is created before.

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Sat May 9 20:22:37 CEST 2009

Bugs item #2630421, was opened at 2009-02-23 16:15
Message generated for change (Comment added) made by zmoelnig
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=478070&aid=2630421&group_id=55736

not just the latest update.
Category: pd-extended
Group: None

Initial Comment:
Hi,

when using [model foo.obj] and no gemwin has been created before, pd exits with segfault.

this also happens on message [open foo.obj(

everything's fine when I create a gemwin, even if i destroy it and then load a patch containing [model foo.obj]

I'm using pd 0.40.3-extended from otherside.servebeer.com intrepid repository.

thanks,
Martin

below output of pd:

tk scaling is 1.33483483483
GEM: Graphics Environment for Multimedia
GEM: ver: 0.91.0 'tigital'
GEM: compiled: Dec  3 2008
GEM: maintained by IOhannes m zmoelnig
GEM: Authors :	Mark Danks (original version)
GEM:		Chris Clepper
GEM:		James Tittle
GEM:		IOhannes m zmoelnig
GEM: with help by Guenter Geiger, Daniel Heckenberg, Cyrille Henry, et al.
GEM: found a bug? miss a feature? please report it:
GEM: 	homepage http://gem.iem.at/
GEM: 	bug-tracker http://sourceforge.net/projects/pd-gem/
GEM: compiled for SIMD architecture: MMX
GEM: using MMX optimization
PDP: pure data packet version 0.12.5-darcs
PiDiP : additional video processing objects for PDP
	version 0.12.22 ( ydegoyon at free.fr )
pdp_colorgrid: version 0.4
by Yves Degoyon (ydegoyon at free.fr) & Lluis Gomez i Bigorda (lluis at artefacte.org)
_glmFindMaterial():  can't find material "(null)".
pd_gui: pd process exited
zsh: segmentation fault  pd -stderr robot-arms.pd