[PD-dev] pd-cvs shall include diffs

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at at.or.at
Mon May 11 19:54:52 CEST 2009

The occasional >1meg emails from big commits are kind of a pain, like
when doing an import or merge.  It was nice to have immediate access
to scan the diffs for sure.   But the web interface to the diffs is a
lot more useful.  Ideally, there would be a size cutoff for the diffs,
like 50k or something.

If you really want it, I can deal with it again...

.hc