[PD-dev] who wants to port [wacom] for windows (and unix) ?

Rich E reakinator at gmail.com
Tue May 12 20:23:49 CEST 2009

I use [linuxevent /dev/wacom] in linux... plus an abstraction.  Works fine
and provides everything I need.  [hid] does work, but you have to know
exactly what /dev/* file to tell it to look at (it won't take the /dev/wacom
symlink).

Windows should be the only one that needs the official wacom driver.

>>> http://www.wacomeng.com/devsupport/index.html might be something more