[PD-dev] moocow readdir plans for Pd-extended 0.41.4

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at at.or.at
Wed May 13 16:17:42 CEST 2009

Hey Brian,

It looks like you are trying to get readdir going in Windows, based on
the build error.  I just wanted to know whether you are working on it
now, or its a build fluke.  I'd like to get an RC1 released, so I am
just checking what the status is.  I think I'll do an RC1 release
without Windows for now, then RC2 will include Windows and hopefully
readdir.

scarcity."        -John Gilmore