[PD-dev] moocow readdir plans for Pd-extended 0.41.4

Bryan Jurish moocow at ling.uni-potsdam.de
Thu May 14 09:47:51 CEST 2009

moin Hens, moin all,

i haven't been actively working on making readdir compile under win32,
but it's near the top of my todo list.  afaic, go ahead and release.  i
think the win32-safety readdir changes ought to be quick and easy, but
cf. signature ;-)

marmosets,
	Bryan

On 2009-05-13 16:17:42, Hans-Christoph Steiner <hans at at.or.at> appears
to have written:

--
Bryan Jurish                           "There is *always* one more bug."
jurish at ling.uni-potsdam.de      -Lubarsky's Law of Cybernetic Entomology