[PD-dev] moocow readdir plans for Pd-extended 0.41.4

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at at.or.at
Thu May 14 22:27:16 CEST 2009

Hey Bryan,

Good news!  Once you've confirmed that its working, you'll need add it
to the pd-extended/0.41 release branch, with rc1 everything is
building out of a branch.  You can do some "svn copy/merge" stuff but
since SVN doesn't track merges, its probably easier to 'cp' the
changed files to a checkout of the branch and check it in.

.hc