[PD-dev] who wants to port [wacom] for windows?

João Pais jmmmpais at googlemail.com
Tue May 19 13:25:59 CEST 2009

Hello again, Pd developers and programmers,

[added comment]

I am resending this message, as the latest version wasn't a success. I
guess no one needs a unix version of [wacom], so I rephrase the question:
who wants to port [wacom] for windows only?
H-C, I noticed that you're putting in a group to work on windows-related
stuff. Do you mind spreading this message around to any windows-related
developers? (developers! developers! developers! developers! developers!
developers! developers! developers! developers! developers! developers!
developers! developers! developers! ...)

And after this interlude comes the original message again: