[PD-dev] ffmpeg with gcc 3.4

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at at.or.at
Wed May 20 01:04:50 CEST 2009

There is hope, we can still use MSYS's default gcc 3.4.5 for building
ffmpeg, making the MinGW build setup much easier. Yes, its in
japanese, but we can all understand the universal language of "command
line".

http://feather.cocolog-nifty.com/weblog/2009/04/msys-mingw-gcc3.html

Then again, it might be worthwhile to try the gcc 4 called "Testing"

'You people have such restrictive dress for women,’ she said, hobbling
away in three inch heels and panty hose to finish out another pink-
collar temp pool day.  - “Hijab Scene #2", by Mohja Kahf