[PD-dev] [ pure-data-Bugs-2800430 ] no put menu in main pd win in pd-extended 0.41.4 rc#

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Wed Jun 3 16:16:43 CEST 2009

Bugs item #2800430, was opened at 2009-06-03 06:19
Message generated for change (Settings changed) made by eighthave
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=478070&aid=2800430&group_id=55736

not just the latest update.
Category: pd-extended
Group: None

Initial Comment:
On Ubuntu Jaunty, I have no "Put" menu items in the main pd window of any of  pd-extended 0.41.4 release candidates I've installed (RC3 and RC4).  The menu item is there, but it's empty when you click on it.

The Put menu is fine for canvas windows.  There is a screenshot attached.

Date: 2009-06-03 10:16

Message:
Since the Put menu puts items into the current canvas, and you can't put
objects, messages, etc. into the Pd Window, there is nothing in the Put
menu on the Pd window.  I suppose it should be greyed out rather than
empty, that will happen once the pd-devel 0.41.4 GUI rewrite is merged into
Pd-extended.