[PD-dev] puredyne nightly build used at all?

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at at.or.at
Fri Jun 12 23:09:51 CEST 2009

Hey,

In the interest of cleaning things up, I was wondering if the 'pd-
puredyne' nightly build is used at all by anyone.  If not, I'll remove
it so we have less error messages on pd-cvs and perhaps those 10 year
old computers will last longer...

If nature has made any one thing less susceptible than all others of
it to himself; but the moment it is divulged, it forces itself into
the possession of everyone, and the receiver cannot dispossess himself
of it.            - Thomas Jefferson