[PD-dev] Pd-extended 0.41 and garray_getfloatarray

Johannes Burström johannes at ljud.org
Tue Jun 16 00:04:29 CEST 2009

Hello

I've recently succeeded in compiling Pd-extended 0.41 (from svn) for
my linux 64bit machine and encountered this old garray_gfloatarray
problem (half-time playback etc). It seems like d_array.c is using the
function, both in my svn copy and the released tarball. I replaced
d_array.c with the one in svn head, compiled, and everything seems to
be fine, so far.

Hopefully someone with some more insight in the pd code could take a
look at this, and if it looks like it's doable, patch/replace the
d_array.c in current extended.

regards,
Johannes