[PD-dev] align objects by keyboard shortcut WAS: Finished iemguts' [canvasselect] and a max-toolbox-like proof of concept

IOhannes m zmoelnig zmoelnig at iem.at
Wed Jul 1 14:05:37 CEST 2009

Georg Werner wrote:
> Hi Luke,
> i saw your patches now and thought of how to combine our efforts instead
> of doing the same work twice. i can imagine a modular system. like a
> core with the keyboard shortcuts and different modules which are
> triggered by them (each module gets the list of canvasselect as input).

which reminds me: your current patches all use [key] which gives you any
key in the entire Pd-environment.
[receivecanvas] will give you (among other things) keyboard input for a
single canvas. thus you can use several [meta...]s in different patches
at the same time without interfering.

fgamsdr
IOhannes