[PD-dev] align objects by keyboard shortcut WAS: Finished iemguts' [canvasselect] and a max-toolbox-like proof of concept

Georg Werner georg at fricklr.de
Thu Jul 2 02:10:28 CEST 2009

hi,

here is my new version of align its completely reorganized and the
structure is prepared to host also the connectivity functions.
@Luke: feel free to insert and change things. if the connection
functions are ready we should rename it ;)
my proposasl for shortcuts is "|" for aligning in a straight line (x and
y), "#" other aligning types (equal distribution, grid, staircase) and
"[" for connecting functions.
cheers
g.