[PD-dev] PureData/Gridflow/Camera

sisil mehta sisilmet2000 at gmail.com
Sat Aug 1 23:20:59 CEST 2009

I have been trying to run the motion_detect.pd  and have been unable to
configure the camera. I have installed v4l (format/videodetect.c). Does
gridflow support any webcam?(i have a integrated Creative webcam on my
laptop.) I read on a forum about some driver for the philips cam. How do i
go about installing drivers for camera for gridflow?(i'm a newb...)(can i
make any cam other than the philips one, which has drivers ,work?and usually
from what source does gridflow get video?).

Thnks,
Sisil