[PD-dev] multiblob

IOhannes m zmölnig zmoelnig at iem.at
Wed Aug 12 17:45:12 CEST 2009

hi again.

because i had to rant so much, i forget the 2nd part of my (real) answer...

IOhannes m zmölnig wrote:
>> I saw some patches like pix_multiblob_help.pd in pd-extended. Would it be
>> similar to the one in the link??
>>

> you can achieve something like this with [pix_multiblob].

but the itself patch will of course be very different.
GridFlow is a very generic framework for handling grids (arrays of
arrays of arrays ... of arrays of numbers), whereas Gem is more targeted
at graphics and some image (2d arrays of pixels) manipulation.

then, i don't know exactly what #labeling does, but i do know exactly
what [pix_multiblob] does: it detects multiple blobs in an image and
will give you the position, size and extent of each.

mfg,asdr
IOhaannes