[PD-dev] [PD] puredata/gridflow/webcam driver=which are supported?

Mathieu Bouchard matju at artengine.ca
Sun Aug 16 22:15:41 CEST 2009

On Thu, 6 Aug 2009, sisil mehta wrote:

> with gridflow which webcam drivers are supported? i found that pwc and
> qc-usb are. i wanted to know whether uvc driver would be supported by
> gridflow.?

[#in videodev] supports the V4L1 camera drivers that use one of the
following formats: YUV420P, RGB32, RGB24, RGB565, and... that's all for
now.

[#in dc1394] supports black-and-white only. (I had a colour cam for a day
but couldn't find how to make it work)

[#in quicktimecamera] supports the Apple QuickTime driver interface.