[PD-dev] tooltips idea

Mathieu Bouchard matju at artengine.ca
Mon Aug 17 21:27:36 CEST 2009

On Mon, 17 Aug 2009, Chris McCormick wrote:
> On Sun, Aug 16, 2009 at 10:58:12PM -0400, Hans-Christoph Steiner wrote:
>> Do you have a record of the original objection?  I am just operating on
>> memory.
> <http://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&aid=1056914&group_id=55736&atid=478072>

Thanks. There is also the word "tooltip" somewhere in:

   http://artengine.ca/matju/pd-dev/dataflow-20050318-meeting.irc

but that's only in some talk about the resampling feature of
[inlet~]/[outlet~].

This is the only irc meeting log I have that talks about it, and afaict,
msp only ever joined #dataflow for those meetings, so all he ever said on
irc back then should be there.

The logs of the last meetings aren't there, because i didn't organise
them. (actually i had promised to put one of those logs on the web anyway,
but someone else did it before i did).

Almost all of the rest of the logs of what he said about pd should be in
the pd-list and pd-dev mailing-list archives; however there are some other
recordings that I don't have, much of them as audio, from pd conventions,
etc., and also some discussions for which there is no recordings, also
from the conventions. It's getting hard to put all of that data together
and synthesise it. i used to store a lot of the relevant info in my head,
but when i realised how little i ought to care about what msp says,
compared to how much i did, i started forgetting. that's a good thing.