[PD-dev] getting rid of #/$ and sharptodollar()

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at at.or.at
Tue Aug 18 01:48:24 CEST 2009

I'm hacking away on the array panel and generalized the panel stuff in
the pd-gui and I ran into the sharptodollar() and mofo stuff in
pdtk_array.  It seems there has got to be a better way to do this,
like properly escaping the $ on the Tcl side so Pd handles it
properly.  Can anyone think of a reason not to try this?

I have always wished for my computer to be as easy to use as my
how to use my telephone."  --Bjarne Stroustrup