[PD-dev] msgcat on windows

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at at.or.at
Tue Aug 18 06:35:35 CEST 2009

Hey Miller,

I just renamed *_panel to dialog_*, that name works fine for me.  Plus
I replaced all tabs with 4 spaces, which it looks like you did as
well.  I just recently created dialog_array.tcl and dialog_canvas.tcl
for those dialogs and cleaned things up some with the panels.

I just noticed another thing, you disabled msgcat on Windows.  I
haven't done any Windows testing yet, so I am guessing you had
troubles with msgcat on Windows.  AFAIK, msgcat should work fine on
Windows.  Can you shed some light on the issue?

Computer science is no more related to the computer than astronomy is
related to the telescope.      -Edsger Dykstra