[PD-dev] msgcat on windows

Miller Puckette mpuckett at imusic1.ucsd.edu
Tue Aug 18 07:11:00 CEST 2009

RIGHT, that was the other thing I couldn't get to work -- I think msgcat
doens't esist on the tcl version I'm running on win32 (8.4), although my
mac swears its tcl is also an 8.4 and there's a perfectly good msgcat there.
I think msgcat's a great thing and would like to know how to detect if
it's there on someone's random system so it can be ised if it's there.
If it isn't, just 'requiring' it crashes tcl, drat.

cheers