[PD-dev] svn commit access?!?

dmotd dmotd at gmx.net
Fri Aug 21 15:28:57 CEST 2009

thanks hc,

i'll be on my best behaviour!

oh, and as far as the current layout goes, is it
best to create my own subdirectory in the
externals root as keeping with tradition, or is
there a new transcendent method which i should be
aware.

as for this externals build tree problematic, i
will be sure to put my findings on the developers
wiki before comiting to svn, where is the current
conversation with you and IO happening?

cheers,
dmotd