[PD-dev] [ pure-data-Bugs-2842897 ] envgen makes pd segfault

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Thu Aug 27 19:16:38 CEST 2009

Bugs item #2842897, was opened at 2009-08-23 05:25
Message generated for change (Comment added) made by nobody
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=478070&aid=2842897&group_id=55736

not just the latest update.
Category: pd-extended
Group: None

Initial Comment:
create a envgen, connect a bang to it, then connect a inlet to the bang.
inlet--->bang--->envgen
create a graph on parent, and put the envgen in it.
save with the name 'envgenbug'.
now create a object named 'envgenbug' and your graph-on parent object should appear.
now if you remove it it will crash pd.

this bug happends on my OSX installation, linux installation, with different versions of PD, and with a newly compiled envgen external from svn.
so i dont know what the problem is.

Comment By: Nobody/Anonymous (nobody)