[PD-dev] Malloc Error occuring with PD 0.41.4

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at at.or.at
Thu Aug 27 19:27:16 CEST 2009

So it is not the GUI, but 'pd' itself having the issue:
pd(272,0xa03ce720)  My guess is that maybe its a 32-bi/64-bit issue.
I think that a 32-bit app can only address 3 gigs of RAM.  Pd is
buildable has 64-bit, but there isn't a release for Mac OS X built as
64-bit yet.

.hc

                   ¡El pueblo unido jamás será vencido!