[PD-dev] new GUI rewrite branch

João Pais jmmmpais at googlemail.com
Sat Aug 29 12:11:03 CEST 2009

btw, I don't as much this relates to the topic but: would this be a good
time to have a look at the inneficiency of moving things around in a patch
(specially arrays)? As I recall, you noticed the obvious, that whatever's
chosen gets redrawn every time. I guess a click+grab+move detector (like
the data structures already have) would be good to stop the redrawing -
and even better, to put a picture with the contents instead, like when
moving windows on the desktop.