[PD-dev] [ pure-data-Patches-1953120 ] allow spaces in directory of new files

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Tue Sep 1 04:35:34 CEST 2009

Message generated for change (Comment added) made by eighthave
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=478072&aid=1953120&group_id=55736

not just the latest update.
Category: puredata
Group: bugfix

Initial Comment:
wrote a function to switch the [pd filename] callback message to use a A_GIMME instead of two symbols, thereby correctly receiving any directory names with spaces in it.