[PD-dev] pd-gui-rewrite C changes

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at eds.org
Tue Sep 1 18:24:34 CEST 2009

Hey Miller,

So now that I have the C side synced up with your trunk 0.43, I plan
on making some changes to the C code.  Those changes I'll submit as
patches to the patch tracker, unless you don't think that's useful.
Here are the C-side changes that I think are important to make for
this release:

- use Tk tags on all core elements to allow for easy way to make
dynamic GUI behaviors
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=2848128&group_id=55736&atid=478072

- fix $/# escaping in dialogs

- fix { } escaping in general communications

realize his wishes.  Now that he can realize them, he must either
change them, or perish.    -William Carlos Williams