[PD-dev] pd-extended on debian testing

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at at.or.at
Sat Sep 19 19:24:02 CEST 2009

Hey Arnout,

Since there aren't current testing builds, you're best bet is to build
from source.  The comma error is fixed in SVN, but not in the source
tarball.  So if you use SVN or rsync (search puredata.info for
'rsync') to get the code, it should build a .deb.  There is only one
debian/control, it uses the Debian tools to get the dep versions
automatically at build time.

.hc