[PD-dev] deb packages discussion

Anderson Goulart global at codekab.com
Wed Sep 23 15:28:21 CEST 2009

Well,

Too many messages for this morning... later responses will come... i think
we are getting closer to a team work.. :D

Just to point out something interesting.. the notes below has a good
workflow strategy to deal with packaging on the source. The main idea is
create branches with the files from each distribution... i am not
experienced with that workflow, but looking it quickly it seems to be a good
way to manage our work... maybe one branch for debian/ other for rpm and for
gentoo... so the master branch would be always clean! :D

http://www.eyrie.org/~eagle/notes/debian/

ah, a strange problem happened here yesterday. I tried to checkout the svn
repository at sourceforge and it couldn't finish... svn occupied all my RAM
and swap memory and my computer started do kill process running out of
memory.. (which has 4GB). I stopped and run svn up with no success... Any
ideas?

bye, global