[PD-dev] "modular" compositions of object classes

Jakob Leben jakob.leben at gmail.com
Thu Sep 24 06:04:32 CEST 2009

On Tue, Sep 22, 2009 at 8:06 PM, mescalinum at gmail.com
<mescalinum at gmail.com>wrote:

> question was: "is it possible -in the context of writing a pd external
> class- to invisibly patch some other object and attach to it/bind it?"

Frankly speaking, I have trouble understanding what the question was. Could
you clarify, please? What do you mean by "attach to it/bind it" ?

Is your final goal to offer to a user who wants to write pd externals in tcl
the option to create other pd objects and connect them from the tcl code of
the external? Or was that only a part of a solution to another problem that
could be solved differently?