[PD-dev] pd-extended versioning, svn, and nightly builds

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at at.or.at
Thu Sep 24 08:12:13 CEST 2009

Basically the test builds are all from trunk, except the 'pd' part
which is from the pd-extended branch.  Once it hits the release cycle,
then everything is added to the pd-extended branch

You can use rsync, search puredata.info for 'rsync'  or using SVN like
this:

svn co https://pure-data.svn.sourceforge.net/svnroot/pure-data/trunk
pd-extended
cd pd-extended