[PD-dev] PdGuiRewriteTestBuilds

Steffen Juul stffn at dibidut.dk
Mon Sep 28 21:53:54 CEST 2009

On 28/09/2009, at 19.28, Hans-Christoph Steiner wrote:

> I think you need to use the 'unstable' repo for Fink to get
> libtool2.  Check the Fink FAQ.

Thanks for you reply. It turns out that using the unstable repo do
let Fink install libtool2. I did read the FAQ, but the package
database on their website show that libtool2 is in the stable repo
also, so i assumed it was a different problem.

Alas, the build doesn't complete yet. I've gotten a step further by
also installing gettext-tools though fink to get the msgfmt tool.

Now the problem is:

(snip)
msgfmt --check --tcl --locale=vi -d . vi.po
make[1]: *** No rule to make target `.msg', needed by `all'.  Stop.
make: *** [locales] Error 2

Clue?