[PD-dev] PdGuiRewriteTestBuilds

IOhannes m zmoelnig zmoelnig at iem.at
Tue Sep 29 09:46:47 CEST 2009

Hans-Christoph Steiner wrote:

> Based on this, it looks like you don't have Fink installed or not in the
> normal '/sw'
>

> ./configure: line 2028: INCLUDES+=-I/sw/include: No such file or directory
> ./configure: line 2029: LDFLAGS+=-L/sw/lib: No such file or directory

hmm, i guess the error means that configure tries to execute the literal
"INCLUDES+=-I/sw/include", which i don't know where it comes from.
hans' suggestion about not having anything installed in /sw should be
irrelevant here, as you should be able to set the build-variable
INCLUDES to whatever value you like. at this stage, nobody knows yet,
that the characters that follow the characters "-I" (or "-L" resp) are
actually meant to be a directory, not to mention an _existing_ directory.
(the problem might appear later during the build step; i hope that /sw
is not hardcoded in the configure script but obtained somehow from the
system)

the missing "AC_TYPE_INT16_T" suggests that you are using a too old
version of autoconf.
unfortunately it is a bit hard to track the practically needed autoconf
version (i guess very few people regularily update AC_PREREQ() when
using newer features).
i would suggest to upgrade to the latest and greatest autotools.

then re-run autogen and autoconf and configure.
and tell us whether the problem persists.

fgnmasdr
IOhannes