[PD-dev] PdGuiRewriteTestBuilds

IOhannes m zmölnig zmoelnig at iem.at
Tue Sep 29 23:43:45 CEST 2009

Steffen Juul wrote:
> Thanks for your reply!
>
> Ok. The following is what i have and seam to be the latest and greatest
> in the Fink repo. And judging by http://puredata.info/dev/PdGuiRewrite
> that should suffice.

read below.

> $ which autoconf
> /sw/bin/autoconf
>
> $ autoconf --version
> autoconf (GNU Autoconf) 2.59
> Written by David J. MacKenzie and Akim Demaille.

>> then re-run autogen and autoconf and configure.
>> and tell us whether the problem persists.
>
> So i don't know. I'l try to start from scratch.

affter a bit of googling i found
http://list.sipfoundry.org/archive/sipxtapi-dev/msg02134.html

this somehow suggests that 0.59c would have the very macro, but 0.59-5
would not. seems you are right at the problematic version :-)

apart from that i have no idea why the "AC_TYPE_INT16_T" check is there
at all. i guess it has been autogenerated by some higher versioned
autotools. i don't think it is needed anywhere within the source code,
so just delete the offending lines in configure.ac (157-161), rerun
autogen.sh and see whether the problem is still there.

mfgaasdr
IOhannes